Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are increasingly moving their IT hosting off-site to professional data centre facilities. Motivated by benefits that include reduced business risk and lower costs, those who have sought greater security and performance from a trusted third party aren’t generally broadcasting this migration to their competitors.
This white paper discusses what your competitors would rather you didn't know about managed hosting and covers:
- Improved web performance
- Low start-up costs and predictable ongoing costs
- Increased security and risk management
- Improved performance from your own IT department
- Quality control and transparency of service levels
- Improved business agility
- The key is in vendor selection.