Securing the Cloud for the Enterprise
Clouds offer great promise in improving IT’s agility and flexibility to respond to the requirements of the business cost effectively. New security patterns and practices are emerging to address security challenges in the cloud-based environment. Governance, protection, visibility, and auditability are key elements to establishing confidence and trust in the cloud. These must be achieved in the increasingly scalable enterprise in a cost-effective fashion.
In this paper by VMware and Symantec, learn about:
• A security strategy for the cloud
• Key elements of cloud security
• Enterprise computing trends
• Private and Public Clouds
• Towards the Clouds: Transitions, Security Recommendations
• Evolving threat and compliance landscape in cloud
• Virtual Infrastructure
• Virtual Security: Better than Physical
Image: Maintech Technologies/Flickr
To access this report please complete the short form on the right >>
Get Your FREE Research NOW!
By submitting this form, you agree to its Terms.
Copyright © 2017 QDemand Ltd. All rights reserved. All other logos and trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owner
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the OneStopClick User Agreement